Your own solar system
What are your benefits?
- Direct saving on energy
- Reducing on going energy costs
- Foreseeable long-term profit/savings
- Reduce your carbon footprint. CO²-neutral management strategy
- Additional roof protection.
- An innovative company image appreciated by employees, customers and suppliers
Which areas are suitable for system size of over 500 kWp?
- Flat roofs over 10.000m²
- Slanting roofs with a total surface of over 4.000m² (N+S)
- Ground surfaces over 10.000m²
What information do we need?
- Correct address with post code
- Roof size
- Roof material (concrete, steel, wood, …)
- Type and age of roof covering
- Location and capacity of grid connection (in kVa)
- Copy of electricity invoice and annual consumer profile
What is the procedure?
- Initial technical screening
- Proposal with yield simulation
- Frame agreement or statement of intent
- Project development. Technical phase (2 months)
- Examination of connection possibilities
- Examination of stability (roof only)
- Integrity of roof
- Planning permission
- Final construction plan
- Agreement and if applicable advance payment
- Preparation construction project (1 month)
- Construction, inspection and grid connection (1 MWp per month)
Total lead time: about 5 months